We take the Hassle out of moving
Wonderful Delta Breeze plan with 2287 Sq.Ft. consists of 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths, including guest bedroom suite with walk-in closet and private bath. Tile flooring, Instant Hot Water, inside laundry room with lots of storage. Enjoy Cool Evenings in the North facing rear patio. Come and enjoy the Sun City lifestyle! Golf, Tennis, Indoor and Outdoor pools, Spa, State of the Art fitness Center, Terrific Clubhouse with a fine Restaurant. 55+ Active Adult Community
I have lived in and served Sun City Roseville since 1996. During this time I have represented over 400 buyer's/seller's and I look forward to assisting you in your next real estate transaction in Sun City Roseville.
FULL TIME Realtor ®
The real estate industry has undergone many changes in our lifetime and my lifelong career in real estate finance and real estate sales makes me well qualified to represent you in your next home purchase or sale.
Masters Club 2018
Real Estate Negotiation Expert Certified
FULL TIME Realtor ®
Action, performance and follow through are my strengths. I promise to find you the right property in Roseville, Rocklin, or Antelope area.
FULL TIME Realtor ®
WE TAKE THE HASSLE OUT OF MOVING!
Just take the furniture and personal items you want then
leave the rest to us!
Our "Showcase Listing Service" includes:
* FREE carpet cleaning
* FREE house cleaning
* FREE 1-time yard cleanup
* FREE Donation to a Charity of your choice
* FREE deliveries to Recycling Center
We understand, selling a home is one thing, moving out is another. Let us help with both. Just take the furniture and personal items you want and leave the rest to us! We will coordinate an Estate Sale and donate the remaining usable items to local charities of your choosing - you keep the tax deduction! The rest goes to the local Recycling Center.
See homes sold in which The Schlaegel Team represented the Buyer, Seller or both.
LOCATION - LOCATION - LOCATION
Let our local knowledge find you the perfect home in the best location.
Once your moved in, we are there to offer help and welcome you to the neighborhood.We have a group of professional tradesmen like carpenters, carpet cleaners, flooring installation, handymen, gardeners, window washers, etc. that we can highly recommend. Most of these tradesmen are from Sun City or live in the immediate area and are highly recommended.
The Schlaegel Team has been selling Sun City, Roseville Real Estate since 1996 with over 400 homes sold.
Whether you’re buying, selling, or renting, we are here to support you and guide you through to the finish line. Our top-notch skills ensure you get the best experience possible. It’s what we love to do.
REALTORS® aren’t just agents. They’re professional members of the National Association of REALTORS® and subscribe to its strict code of ethics. This is the REALTOR® difference for home buyers:
1. Ethical treatment. Every REALTOR® must adhere to a strict code of ethics, which is based on professionalism and protection of the public. As a REALTOR®’s client, you can expect honest and ethical treatment in all transaction-related matters. The first obligation is to you, the client.
2. An expert guide. Buying a home usually requires dozens of forms, reports, disclosures, and other technical documents. A knowledgeable expert will help you prepare the best deal, and avoid delays or costly mistakes. Also, there’s a lot of jargon involved, so you want to work with a professional who can speak the language.
3. Objective information and opinions. REALTORS® can provide local information on utilities, zoning, schools, and more. They also have objective information about each property. REALTORs® can use that data to help you determine if the property has what you need. By understanding both your needs and search area, they can also point out neighborhoods you don’t know much about but that might suit your needs better than you’d thought.
4. Expanded search power. Sometimes properties are available but not actively advertised. A REALTOR® can help you find opportunities not listed on home search sites and can help you avoid out-of-date listings that might be showing up as available online but are no longer on the market.
5. Negotiation knowledge. There are many factors up for discussion in a deal. A REALTOR® will look at every angle from your perspective, including crafting a purchase agreement that allows enough time for you to complete inspections and investigations of the property before you are bound to complete the purchase.
6. Up-to-date experience. Most people buy only a few homes in their lifetime, usually with quite a few years in between each purchase. Even if you’ve done it before, laws and regulations change. REALTORS® handle hundreds of transactions over the course of their career.
7. Your rock during emotional moments. A home is so much more than four walls and a roof. And for most people, property represents the biggest purchase they’ll ever make. Having a concerned, but objective, third party helps you stay focused on the issues most important to you.